CenturyPly has always been an advocate of constant innovation when it comes to introducing products for the benefit of their customers. Their commitment to this cause is clearly visible in the diverse range of plywood they offer. Each variant of CenturyPly plywood has been designed to fulfill a need of the customer, be it waterproof plywood, virus-killing plywood or fire-fighting plywood.
In this blog, we will explore the different categories of plywood CenturyPly offers. Read on!
CenturyPly plywood can be divided among different categories, based on pricing, its application, its special features and so on. Let’s explore the different plywood variants under each category.
- Under the waterproof category, you will find brands such as Architect Ply, Club Prime, Bond 710 and, Sainik 710 These plywood brands are great against water damage and can be used even in areas that experience high levels of water exposure. They are perfect for every corner of the house, especially the bathrooms or kitchens.
- Under the water-resistant category, you can find Moisture Resistant (MR) or commercial plywood variants like Sainik MR and Win MR under this category. Water resistant plywood has good resistance to moisture and can be used in areas that do not face prolonged exposure to water such as bedrooms, living room, dining room, etc.
- Certain CenturyPly plywoods are only available as made-to-order products as they are handcrafted for special purposes. You will find shuttering plywood such as Century Film Face and Marine Grade plywood IS 710 in this category.
Under this category, all CenturyPly plywood can be divided into 4 categories: luxury, premium, affordable and economical.
- Luxury plywood category is the most premium range of plywood offered by CenturyPly. Architect Ply is the offering under this category.
- Premium plywood category is the second level of price-based categorisation of CenturyPly plywood. Under this category, you can take your pick from Boiling Water Proof (BWP) plywood such as Club Prime and IS 710 plywood or Moisture Resistant (MR) plywood such as Win MR.
- CenturyPly also offers an economical plywood category, where you will find amazing BWP Bond 710 plywood.
- Under the affordable plywood category, you will find value-for-money BWP variants of plywood such as Sainik 710, shuttering plywood such as Century Film Face and MR grade plywood such as Sainik MR.
Apart from this, you will also find that certain plywood have special additional qualities such as plywood made with ViroKill Technology that can kill more than 99% viruses and microbes on making contact. You can read all about the different plywood offerings with ViroKill Technology here: https://www.centuryply.com/blog/antiviral-plywood:-buying-guide-2021
So, don’t wait up. Head over to the CenturyPly website and explore your options for the best plywood today!
Click on the microphone icon and begin speaking.
No speech was detected. You may need to adjust your microphone settings.
Click the "Allow" button above to enable your microphone.
Permission to use microphone was denied.
Permission to use microphone is blocked. To change, go to chrome://settings/contentExceptions#media-stream
Web Speech API is not supported by this browser. Upgrade to Chrome version 25 or later.