We are nearing the end of 2020 but the coronavirus pandemic doesn’t seem to be slowing down. The world is navigating a global pandemic, hellbent on preventing the virus from getting too close for comfort. People are getting more aware about the need for proper hygiene, even when we are at home. They want newer, simpler ways to safeguard their families. Taking this into account, CenturyPly developed a new technology called ViroKill for its products. Let’s look at why this antiviral technology from the house of CenturyPly is our need of the hour.
With countless people building their dream homes or renovating their new offices everyday, life needed to be unpaused and interior work needed to be resumed. Taking this into account, CenturyPly introduced its range of antiviral plywood.
WHY DO WE NEED ANTIVIRAL PLYWOOD?
Plywood is a material that is indispensable to the interior decor industry. If you will look around you, chances are that every other element at your home is made with plywood. This means that we are in constant contact with plywood surfaces, which would normally need vigorous cleaning to maintain supreme levels of cleanliness. Unlike high-pressure laminates that are naturally antimicrobial, plywood has to be manufactured specifically to have efficacy against microorganisms. CenturyPly ViroKill Technology is an activated nano-particle surface treatment used to manufacture popular, premium quality CenturyPly plywood variants such as Architect Ply, Club Prime, Bond 710 and others that give them their antiviral properties. Therefore, CenturyPly plywoods are 99.99% antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial & antiviral, ensuring the finest standards of furniture hygiene at home or office.
The best part about CenturyPly antiviral plywoods is that the highly energised nanoparticles that kill any pathogen landing on the furniture’s surface are effective throughout the lifetime of the furniture as the nano-particles are embedded in the polymer matrix system. That being said, it is 100% non-hazardous and is safe to touch & use. The plywood retains all its previous properties such as 100% borer & termite protection, waterproof nature, superior strength, resilience and durability, among others. Hence, ensuring safet to the carpenters, dealers and customers alike.
● The plywood is chemically treated to kill any viruses, fungi, bacteria or microbes that come into its contact, making it highly effective.
● It can be used in many different places but is especially useful in kitchen cabinets and doors as they are most prone to become a hotspot for germs.
● Using antimicrobial plywood is more efficient than cleaning surfaces with a cloth as cleaning does not kill microbes but merely displaces them.
● The antimicrobial plywood also retains the property of being borer and termite proof, extending the lifespan of the furniture.
● The effectiveness and capability of the plywood to kill germs remain unaffected by cleaning the surface with prescribed methods.
● The biggest advantage of antimicrobial plywood is that it protects you and your loved ones from harmful microorganisms that are not visible to the naked eye and yet can wreak havoc with our lives.
● CenturyPly ViroKill plywood has been tested and certified by reputed laboratories and has obtained international test standard certifications.
With wide applicability and protection from different kinds of viruses, fungi, microbes and bacteria, antimicrobial/antifungal/antibacterial/antiviral plywood is the best choice for interior decor. It gives you the exquisite look of solid wood at an affordable price and a lasting peace of mind. Explore our range of premium quality antiviral plywood here: https://www.centuryply.com/virokillbycentury#products
Click on the microphone icon and begin speaking.
No speech was detected. You may need to adjust your microphone settings.
Click the "Allow" button above to enable your microphone.
Permission to use microphone was denied.
Permission to use microphone is blocked. To change, go to chrome://settings/contentExceptions#media-stream
Web Speech API is not supported by this browser. Upgrade to Chrome version 25 or later.