CenturyPly Film Face Plywood
The solid surface of the plywood neither buckles under a load nor is disturbed by vibrations caused at the time of construction.
- BWP Grade Plywood .
- Use of Phenol Formaldehyde adhesive for bonding of veneers.
- Bend Resistant.
- More number of plies, hence more strength.
- Chemically treated for borer and termite resistance.
- High resistance to climatic conditions.
- Made from specially treated eco-friendly timber.
- Sides are protected with water-resistant sealant.