All information, products and services displayed on the website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. CenturyPly and The Seller has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the website belonging to CenturyPly, you (‘The User’) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. CenturyPly reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the website of CenturyPly
- CenturyPly has made every effort to display the colour of the products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours will depend on the User’s monitor, CenturyPly cannot guarantee that User’s monitor's display of colour will be accurate. In particular in respect of laminates CenturyPly clarifies that the images of textures presented are for reference purpose only. The User is advised to refer physical catalogue for exact look and feel of textures.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- CenturyPly will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on CenturyPly. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of The Seller. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of CenturyPly or The Seller.
- CenturyPly and The Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to inspect and check thoroughly the materials at the time of delivery itself. Any defect/wrong delivery shall be informed by The User immediately. No claims shall be entertained by CenturyPly/The Seller post acceptance of delivery by the User. CenturyPly/The Seller do not extend any replacement or return facility. Goods once sold cannot be exchanged or returned. But we may consider the same, where the product has manufacturing defects.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. CenturyPly reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, CenturyPly has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of CenturyPly without prior intimation whatsoever.
- CenturyPly/The Seller will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card/online fraud. The liability to use a card/net banking fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- CenturyPly/The Seller shall not entertain any complaints after delivery of the products.
- CenturyPly/The Seller does not extend any product related guarantees/warranties to the purchaser. In particular, CenturyPly/The Seller shall in no way held to be liable for any termites and borer complaints in plywood and bubbling or pasting problems in laminate. Any guarantees/warranties/promises made by the manufacturer of the product shall in no way bind CenturyPly/The Seller or cast any liability upon CenturyPly/The Seller. The User/Purchaser agrees to make any such claims only against the manufacturer and not CenturyPly/The Seller.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.