Medium density fiberboard made from wood and other lignocelluloses materials, refined into fibers and reconstituted with a resin binder which is carried out at elevated temperature and pressure, and then sanded to uniform and precise thickness to get best quality plain and prelaminated MDF boards.
Our entire range of Premium Quality Medium Density Fibre (MDF) boards are imported from Thailand and Malaysia and laminated with imported design papers by short cycle lamination. These are known for colour-fastness, eco-friendly and conforming to the international standards.
- Uniform density properties ensure resemblance to natural wood and freedom from knots and twists
- Available in a wide range of pastel shades in wood grain and in thicknesses from 8 mm to 25 mm
- Higher color-fastness due to imported designs with primary pigments
- Excellent surface smoothness and better strength
- Very good edge compactness
- Matching post-forming are available
- Environment friendly product
- Size available : 8 x 4 feet
- Product conforms to IS:14587
- Excellent machinability characteristic helps in mass production
- Eco-friendly, since it uses lops and tops of fast growing species of plantation wood, thus preserving forest cover .
- Available in interior grades and in variants of single-sided and double-sided laminations.
- High internal bond
- Strong load bearing panel
- High modulus of rupture
- Does not warp, bend or change even when exposed to humid conditions
- Can be moulded & routed to give any shape
- High screw holding strength
Up coming New Plant of MDF :
Centuryply has announced a setup of a MDF Plant with an annual manufacturing capacity of 3,00,000 m3 in the district of Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.